A durable smooth finish that protects against weathering and minimises surface imperfections. Suitable for exterior rendered brick work and concrete.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 5L, 10L
- Standard Colours - Brilliant White, Magnolia
- Mixed Colours - https://www.duluxtradepaintexpert.co.uk/colours/picker#/exterior-walls
- Coverage From 6 to 12m² per litre depending on surface texture
- Touch dry 1-2 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 2-4 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning Sealing new or bare surfaces: Add up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint. Normal use (not to be exceeded): Add up to 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint. Conventional spray application: Add up to 1 part clean water to 2.5 parts paint. Thinning Airless spray application: Add up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint.
Application Key benefits
- Good coverage
- Minimises surface imperfections and protects against weathering
- Shower resistant in 30 minutes
- Quick drying
- Ideal for domestic and commercial painting projects.
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). On very absorbent surfaces apply a sealing coat of thinned Glidden Endurance Smooth Masonry Paint. The normal finishing process is 1 or 2 coats of Glidden Endurance Smooth Masonry Paint. Remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water.