An aluminium pigmented primer for use on all types of wood and aged creosoted or bitumen coated surfaces.
- Coverage - Up to 17m² per litre on most surfaces
- Touch dry 3-4 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable After 16-24 hours. Allow 24 hours between coats for aged creosoted or bitumen coated surfaces.
- Thinning: This product should not be thinned.
- Can be used both inside and out on resinous timber or surfaces that are liable to bleed through a newly applied paint system, e.g., aged creosote or bitumen.
- An ideal primer for use on fire damaged wood after thorough washing down
- Pack sizes 1L, 2.5L, 5L
- Colour range Silver
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_aluminium_wood_primer.jsp