Part 2 of a weather-resistant, 3 part paint system developed to provide longer lasting protection for exterior woodwork.
It is formulated using the unique ICI technology, which makes it particularly flexible in order to help absorb the natural movement of the wood.
- Coverage - Up to 16m² per litre on most surfaces
- Touch dry 2 - 4 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable up to 8 hours
- Thinning: Thinning not generally required.
- Vital part of the WEGS system.
- Flexes with the wood to prevent cracking.
- Provides good build and excellent opacity.
- Can be used on primed metal such as garage doors.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 1L, 2.5L, 5L
- Colour range 17 colours and Brilliant White and Dark Grey - http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/colours/index.jsp