Aquanett is a powerful, biodegradable, water washable remover and cleaner that strips out new, old and encrusted oils from exterior wooden surfaces blackened by UV rays and also cleans severely weathered wood.
Free from solvents and paraffin, it is suitable for environmentally sensitive areas as it’s gel consistency means it will not run, making it perfect for use on vertical surfaces.
Easy to apply and fast acting, Aquanett quickly and efficiently removes the millglaze, which is created in the manufacturing process, from the surface of new wood, thus improving the penetration and adhesion of a finish.
Please contact us for additional information and advice prior to using Aquanett on Oak and Chestnut.
Ideal uses for Aquanett
- Can be used on all exterior wood; Pressure treated woods, Softwoods, Hardwoods, Thermowood etc
- Exterior wood surfaces; Garden furniture, Decking, Cladding etc
- Perfect for horizontal or vertical surfaces due to its gel-like consistency.
- Biodegradable making it great for use in environmentally sensitive areas.
- For wood that requires the removal of millglaze, making sure you get the best possible finish.
Important things to remember
Do not allow the product to sit on the surface for any longer than 5 minutes.
Always neutralise with Net-Trol after using Aquanett – this is to stop the active ingredient from continuing to strip the wood.