Owatrol E-B is a high penetrating, stir-in paint additive for use in water-based masonry or interior paints, to help alleviate peeling problems on all porous surfaces. Owatrol E-B is especially suitable for unstable, chalky and powdery surfaces, crumbling brick work or render.
E-B acts as a stabiliser, penetrating deep into the surface to firmly bond the first coat of paint to the substrate, thus eliminating need for primer.
Owatrol E-B provides a bonding primer, stirs in easily, and does not alter the original colour of the paint. It offers a time-saving benefit by eliminating the need to separately prime.
Ideal uses for Owatrol E-B
- Additive for waterbased paint and varnish.
- Can be used on all porous surfaces.
- May be used as a primer or mixed with paint.
- E-B’s high solids content maintains the inherent characteristics of the paint, improves hiding power and increases coverage by up to 20%.
- Ensures an even coverage and maximum adhesion between the first and second coat of paint.