Net-Trol is safe to use on all exterior wood types and is also an excellent degreaser for use on tropical hardwoods to allow finishes like Deks Olje D1 to penetrate. Net-Trol can remove stains caused by tannin bleed and will remove all traces of weathering caused by mildew, pollution and UV rays. It will also neutralise wood surfaces which have been stripped with a stripping product such as Owatrol’s Dilunett or Prepdeck, leaving the surface ready for applying your chosen finish.
Net-Trol is not only for use on wood surfaces though – you can also use it to restore the lustre to faded plastics dulled by weathering and UV rays. It can also be used to remove rust stains and to clean discoloured stone and cement. Net-Trol is biodegradable and does not contain solvents or bleach. It’s not harmful to plants and shrubs so it’s safe to use in the garden!
Ideal Uses for Net-Trol Wood Cleaner
- Reviving neglected fence panels
- Cleaning greyed wooden garden furniture
- Restoring the colour of decking and cladding
- Brightening faded plastic guttering
- Removing rust stains from cement and brickwork
- Cleaning discoloured paving slabs and driveways
- Removing stains caused by tannin bleed
NOTE: Wear chemical resistant gloves, safety goggles and protective clothing