- Matt oil, based on modified polyurethane resins.
- Ideal on bare wood or previously oiled surfaces.
- Heavy traffic formula.
- Pleasant odour.
- OLEOFLOOR NATURAL enhances the natural beauty of the wood.
- Easy to apply.
- Fast drying.
- Excellent penetration.
- Nourishes the wood.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals, including ammonia based products.
- Water repellent.
- Does not require buffing or heavy and expensive application equipment.
- Only first coat of OLEOFLOOR NATURAL can be tinted with a universal colourant (max. 3%). Always try a sample first.
- Easy maintenance.
- Protecting and enhancing all interior wood work (floors, stairs, panelling,…).
- Ideal solution where the quick turn round of a room is needed.
- Ideal for : Normal traffic : bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms… Heavy traffic : corridors, stairs, dining rooms, kitchen…
- Ideal for previously oiled surfaces
WHERE TO USE
- Can be used on all soft and hardwoods including exotic hardwoods.
- All wooden floors, new and old including parquet flooring, veneered flooring and staircases.
TIP OF THE PRO
- Depending on the desired finish, sand the area with a fine grade abrasive (grit No. 180 to 200).
- Clean meticulously with a vacuum cleaner.
- Apply a thin second coat of OLEOFLOOR NATURAL.
- Refer to technical data sheet for detailed application instructions.
- Coverage : 15 to 20m²/l per coat
- Application tools : roller - brush - airless spray
- Application temperature : +10°C to +25°C
- Drying : 2 h.
- Clean-up : Water
- Colours available: Natural, Antique white, Antique grey
- Container size :1L - 5L - 10L - 20L
For more information follow this link: http://www.owatrol.pro/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-oleofloor-natural