Fast acting and easy to use, Owataud cleans and degreases surfaces furnishings without damaging or altering it. It removes dirt, grease, marks and stains caused by pollution, exhaust fumes and more.
Owataud can be used on sails, awnings, covers and biminis, as well as seating with artificial leather and vinyl. It is also suitable for use on fabric, however, we recommend testing on a small inconspicuous area first. Fast acting and easy to use, you can notice fantastic results in just 5 minutes.
Use along side Owaclean to ensure an all over clean boat.
Ideal uses for Owataud
- For exterior use.
- Ideal for use on seating and cushions made of vinyl and artificial leather.
- Cleans sails, covers, dodgers, biminis, glass and PVC.
- Can also be used on fabric surfaces (test on a small area first).
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or to hot surfaces.
- Apply between 10°C (50°F) and 30°C (86°F).
- Do not use wire brushes to scrub the surface.
- Protect surfaces you do not wish to treat.
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area first.
- Use appropriate protective clothing – Gloves, Goggles etc
- Apply Owataud to the surface using a brush or sprayer.
- Allow to work for 5 minutes.
- Rub the surface with a clean cloth or scrubbing sponge.
- Rinse with fresh clean water.
- Repeat process if required.
TIP: For very dirty surfaces soak cloth or scrubbing sponge in Owataud and scrub on to surface in a circular motion. If surface is too hot, dampen with water to cool before applying Owataud.
Note: Cloths soaked in Owataud should be laid out flat to dry before disposing
Store leftover product in the original container. Close lid tightly after use. Keep from freezing and high temperatures