PCD 91 is a water-based, end grain preservative for wood that has been pressure treated to classes 3 and 4. Applying PCD 91 to any exposed cut, bored or notched ends will maintain the integrity and preservation of the wood due to it’s high wetting properties.
Available in Green and Brown, PCD 91 is ready to use and easy to apply, whether used on site or in a workshop environment.
Ideal for using on decking, cladding and garden furniture, PCD 91 is perfect for use on all wood pressure treated to classes 3 and 4.
Ideal uses for PCD 91
- Protects against insect and fungal attack even in humid environments.
- High wetting properties means excellent penetration of the cut end.
- On all wood pressure treated to classes 3 and 4.
- Maintains the integrity of pressure treated wood.
- Compatible with all 1 and 2 pack finishes.