Pura-Trol is a multi-purpose, water-based, industrial-strength cleaner that can also be used on a wide variety of surfaces including cars, boats and engines. Due to its degreasing ability, it can also be used to prepare surfaces for varnish.
It is perfect for use on car alloys to remove embedded brake dust and grime and can also be used for things such as to remove grease from a dirty cooker hood – perfect for a kitchen re-vamp.
Pura-Trol is able to dispense a large spectrum of different and tenacious staining, without pitting the surface. It is a concentrated product free of solvents and acids, which can be diluted with water by up to 20 times.
The application is simple: apply, leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off with clean water.
Ideal uses for Pura-Trol
- Use for cleaning a wide variety of surfaces including vehicles, alloys and engines
- Perfect for reviving and cleaning your boat
- Use to degrease other surfaces such as cooker hoods
- Degrease surfaces ready for varnishing
- Available in 1 litre bottle
- Pump Sprayer
- Power Washer
First, remove any organic surface growth – moss for example.
Dirty Surfaces: 1 part Pura-Trol to 20 parts water.
Very Dirty Surfaces: 1 part Pura-Trol to 10 parts water (for use on wheels for example).
Pure-Trol is a concentrated formula. Use only the recommended dilutions. Do not use undiluted
- Make up a diluted solution as dictated by the surface contamination.
- Stir or shake the solution well to ensure Pura-Trol is well mixed in.
- Apply diluted Pura-Trol to the surface using a brush, sponge or pump sprayer.
- Allow the solution to work for 10 minutes.
- Do not allow the solution to dry on the surface while working.
- Rinse the surface with fresh clean water using a hose, power washer or bucket and sponge (making sure you change
Things to remember
- Cover everything you do not wish to clean.
- Apply between 10°C and 25°C.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or to hot surfaces.
- When applying by spray, adjust the nozzle to prevent the formation of a mist.