Spirit Sealer neutralises the effect of Rust Spirit, Copper Spirit and Bronze Spirit.
Stopping and neutralising the oxidising effect of these three products, Spirit Sealer allows you to fix the decorative effect and colour once the desired level of oxidising has been achieved.
Ideal uses for Spirit Sealer
- Be in control of how much oxidisation you want
- Decorate home ornaments
- Use on external garden surfaces
- Protect and seal your decorative surfaces
Before you start
- Cover and protect everything you do not wish to coat.
- Apply between 5°C and 25°C.
- Do not apply to hot surfaces.
Surfaces must be clean, dry, free of any surface contamination and previously finished with a decorative effect product from the Spirit range.
Application of Spirit Sealer
- Use as is. Do not thin.
- Stir well before use.
- Avoiding over application, apply an even coat of Spirit Sealer to the entire decorated area, to neutralise and stop the oxidising process of Rust Spirit, Copper Spirit Or Bronze Spirit.
- Allow to dry.
Note: For maximum protection apply Natural Varnish or Owatrol Oil depending on the desired final finish. Spirit Sealer is not required where Owatrol Oil is applied as the final finish.
Soap and water.