AZ97 is a single-pack waterborne topcoat suitable for hardwoods & softwoods exposed to the outdoor environment such as windows, doors, conservatories and other joinery applications. It is available in 30 & 60% gloss levels and is tintable to a wide range of solid colours. The products exhibits good thixothropy and can be applied vertically in thick coats (max. 300g/m2 wet) with no dripping problems.
Application devices should be washed with water immediately after use. Cleaning of dry films of coating from the equipment can be done using XA4060, leaving in contact for 6-12 hour, then rinse with water.
- Can be applied by spray methods
- Very good resistance against UV degradation
- Very good structure allowing high vertical build without running
- Good waterproofing properties
- Can be thinned / cleaned with tap water.