Thermoguard Safewood Insulating Basecoat, anti-viral fire protection paint for wood that kills Coronaviruses, Flu Viruses and Bacteria fast after landing on wood protected with Safewood. Certified protection for Hallways, stairs and common areas in schools, hospitals, care homes, sheltered accommodation, offices, hospitality and homes for large families.
- Contains CORONA-KILL®
- For decorative interior and exterior timber
- Upgrade potentially dangerous wood and wood-based boards
- Fire safety order, flamespread and smoke, and bacteria protection
- BS EN Class B s1 d0 and Class O on bare or previously painted, woodstained or normal varnished wood
- 99% bacteria reduction in 24 hours
- 91.5% Coronavirus reduction in 2 hours
- 87.5% Coronavirus efficacy relative to anti-bacteria paint
- Certificate of Supply available on request
- 2000+ colours available from RAL, BS and NCS
Please note that colours chosen in this product will be produced as an `undercoat shade` ready for overcoating with Thermoguard Safewood Anti-Viral Smoke and Flame Retardant Topcoat in the same colour. The same colour should be chosen in both basecoat and topcoat for best results.