Thermoguard Timbercoat provides durable wear, weather and wash resistant fire protection paint for decorative interior and exterior timber surfaces.
Use with SFR Dualcoat.
Complies with Class O, Class 1 and new Fire Regs Standards Class B s1 dO.
When exposed to fire:
- Smoke & Flame Retardant “SFR” Dualcoat releases a vapour to control flamespread, suppress smoke, toxic gasses.
- Thermoguard Timbercoat expands to create a barrier to insulate wood from heat and oxygen to prevent wood burning & fire penetration.
- 1 coat Timbercoat intumescent + 1 coat SFR Dualcoat
- 30 & 60 mins Fire Resistance
- 3 Timbercoat basecoat (5 kg cans) + 1 coat SFR Dualcoat
- White, BS 381C , BS 4800 + RAL colours
- Internal & external (with 2nd coat SFR Dualcoat)
- Saves time and money.